Mahogany Teakwood Soy Candle
Woody, earthy and fruity. The fragrance of the titans of the finest woods, that makes the perfect aroma for an intellectually and culturally rich environment, and which infuses any place with the unique personality of a strong charm that strikes at the heart of those who love places where any emperor and empress would feel at home.
We hand-craft amazingly scented natural soy candles in small batches creating a long-burning distinctive scent in a classically modern re-useable glass vessel allowing you to #ScentYourStyle.
- Our classically modern glass status jar vessels (9 oz) will burn for over 50 to 60 hours. These are great for large rooms.
- Our sleek metal travel tins (3 oz), perfect for smaller spaces, will burn for 15 to 20 hours.
About Our Candles
- The room-filling scent will last the entire life of your candle. Phthalate Free. We use NO colors, NO additives, NO fillers ever.
- Plant based natural SOY is the core ingredient in all of our candles. It is 100% renewable soybeans grown by American farmers.
- Wicks are lead free cotton which creates a clean burning candle eliminating soot typically associated with a candle.
- Handmade in Charlotte, North Carolina.